tiistai 25. kesäkuuta 2013

There is someone i want to talk about

There is someone, who I want to say a few words about. I met this person in the very beginning of my exchange, and right from the start she came across as honest, sympathetic and sincere. She was never aiming to be the center of attention, she wasn't the loudest one, but it was so easy talking with her, she made everyone smile.

After a few months we started spending more time together and got closer. It was easy to be myself with her and I could tell her things that I have never told anyone else, and we could spend hours talking about a subject that would seem completely meaningless for anyone else. Every day we spent together was nothing but perfect. 

This person is honestly the most polite and thoughtful person I've ever met. She always knows the right thing to do. She never lets her friends down. She's determined, hard-working, she's doing so many things but still never seems to be in a hurry. She's intelligent in every way you can be, passionate, interested in so many things and makes others interested too. She's modest, when she's wrong she wants to know what was right. Even when she's tired to death, she carries on smiling, and even when she's on a bad mood, she sees the good in others. She doesn't judge anyone unjustifiably, and she's not afraid to compliment others, but does so only when it's well deserved. She always means what she says.

She's inspiring, she's a role model, but she never takes credit of the way she is or the good she does, I don't think she realizes it herself. Knowing her has changed me and the way I see a lot of things.

I will miss the train rides, the conversations, the cafés, the cities we saw together, the parties, the hangovers, both the happy and the sad moments with her.

I wan't you to know how much I respect you, how much I appreciate you, and how grateful I am to have gotten to know you. I've learned so much from you, and I trust you a hundred percent. You bring out the best of me. I hope with all my heart that I've been able to be even nearly as good of a friend to you than you have been to me. It breaks my heart to know that we won't be able to meet again until months from now. I know you joke about your dream to rule your own city one day, but knowing you, I wouldn't be surprised if you did.

"So much of me,
is made of what I learned from you.
You'll be with me,
Like a handprint on my heart.
And now whatever way our stories end,
I know you have re-written mine."
- Stephen Schwartz






















Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti